This happened just yesterday. After my lessons i just poked my head round the door of the gym and my pe teacher asked me whether i have a mind to take part in a basketball match, because they missed just one person. I replied that i do have 😉 so played one and a half hours, on the contrary my doctor told me not to take part in such sweatening games (he only mentioned volleyball). Later, my younger kid brother [yeah i know, it means that i have an older one s well, yep] joined us, it was sg unique for me because i think i never have played against him. It was interesting, he played quite well 😉 When it has finished both of us just headed to home, maybe it was the very first time, that i went home with him [this isn’t happened because i don’t like him, just both of us have a lot of after school activities ;] so it was an extraordinary afternoon.
February 2, 2011
My younger kid brother & me
I'm just a boy from Europe, as i was told. I'm young, but not for so far, it's not fair -i know it. This isn't my native language, but i'm trying. Started this one for no better purposes than writing in English, because lots of things come to my mind at first in English, sometimes it's disturbing, sometimes not. I love books, rather said: fond of them. I'm not alike anyone else, maybe this is the main problem, not following the mainstream.... If you corner me, I will come out swinging, taking you with me to the seventh hell of the seventh hell. View all posts by yorkketchikan
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 at 22:46 and tagged with basketball, illnes, kid brother, postaday2011 and posted in school. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- You know that you have a problem, when you avoid losing things from your pocket by avoiding to change pants. 4 months ago
- What implications on your life did you discover from the play, especially considering your age (Mr McKellen&Patrick)? HU #AskNoMansLand 4 months ago
- @Dota2WTF everyone needs an arcana, but i need it most ;] 9 months ago
- yaay ;] twitter.com/Dota2WTF/statu… 9 months ago
- Watch me on the #BuskerApp: Sad stories of the day link.busker.co/4zem/m5THsqNrLy 9 months ago
- Watch me on the #BuskerApp: Party 4.2 link.busker.co/4zem/6Jb86grbJy 9 months ago
- Watch me on the #BuskerApp: Party 4 - The Dissolution of Beard link.busker.co/4zem/9GoP0kMaJy 9 months ago