Life is just like a bus stop: if you simply stare in front of yourself, you will just see the bus when it comes, this is the present. But if you look back, while you are waiting, you will see the past, as well, and with it you will be able to prepare for the turn up of the bus [which can be any event]. So knowing and realizing the past you won’t [probably] miss the moment of the present what won’t mess up your future, watching the bus leaving. So watch out for the past to realize the present to do not fuck up your future.
February 13, 2011
Metaphor of the day
I'm just a boy from Europe, as i was told. I'm young, but not for so far, it's not fair -i know it. This isn't my native language, but i'm trying. Started this one for no better purposes than writing in English, because lots of things come to my mind at first in English, sometimes it's disturbing, sometimes not. I love books, rather said: fond of them. I'm not alike anyone else, maybe this is the main problem, not following the mainstream.... If you corner me, I will come out swinging, taking you with me to the seventh hell of the seventh hell. View all posts by yorkketchikan
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 13th, 2011 at 20:45 and tagged with bus stop, metaphor, postaday2011 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Re-routing Darkness basedonme.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/re-… 5 months ago
- I just don't really feel like doing anything 6 months ago
- @cathyetlemonde they will drive me crazy and leave me in despair ... 6 months ago
- girls will be the death of me ... my ultimate demise 6 months ago
- Gonna smell like fun times, when get home. Gotta be chill though 😅😇😆😊 6 months ago
- you can always find an excuse, the art is to find a good one 😜 7 months ago
- on the margin of a long night convo basedonme.wordpress.com/2017/11/28/on-… https://t.co/bB0uHMdFDf 7 months ago